Candy Jar Labels
Candy jar labels : Colored candy corn.
Candy Jar Labels
- (label) a brief description given for purposes of identification; “the label Modern is applied to many different kinds of architecture”
- The piece of paper in the center of a phonograph record giving the artist and title
- A small piece of paper, fabric, plastic, or similar material attached to an object and giving information about it
- A piece of fabric sewn inside a garment and bearing the brand name, size, or instructions for care
- assign a label to; designate with a label; “These students were labelled `learning disabled'”
- (label) trade name of a company that produces musical recordings; “the artists and repertoire department of a recording label is responsible for finding new talent”
- a rich sweet made of flavored sugar and often combined with fruit or nuts
- Sugar crystallized by repeated boiling and slow evaporation
- (candied) encrusted with sugar or syrup; “candied grapefruit peel”
- A sweet food made with sugar or syrup combined with fruit, chocolate, or nuts
- sugarcoat: coat with something sweet, such as a hard sugar glaze
- a vessel (usually cylindrical) with a wide mouth and without handles
- A wide-mouthed, cylindrical container made of glass or pottery, esp. one used for storing food
- clash: be incompatible; be or come into conflict; “These colors clash”
- The contents of such a container
- jolt: move or cause to move with a sudden jerky motion
grandma's candy jar label
Every Xmas holiday I make batches & batches of hard candy using a family recipe. I thought it might be nice to have a label on the jar lids & came up with this design depicting my DH’s very dimpled grandma!
Dollar store candy jar filled with red, white and pink candies. Adorned with chipboard letter, scrapbook paper, vintage label, etc.